Infants and Toddlers
Infant Care (Birth to 18 months old)
- We are the only church offering infant care in Fairborn.
- Our infant room will hold 8 infants with 2 caregivers for a ratio of 4:1.
- Parents are required to provide sleep sacks (if younger than 12 months of age), diapers, wipes, and food/formula for their children. Once children are able to eat table food and drink milk, the center will provide the snacks and lunches.
- Our experienced nursery caregivers provide a warm, nurturing and secure place for the infants in their care.
Toddler Care (18 months to 3 years old)
- We are the only church offering toddler care in Fairborn.
- Parents are required to provide diapers and wipes for their child. Staff will work with your child on potty training when your child indicates a readiness for this activity.
- Toddlers have their own separate, gated playground.
- Our patient toddler staff uses lots of language, music, and physical activity to develop social skills and create safe boundaries for their little ones.
Preschool (3 years old by September 30th to 5 years old)
- We have two preschool classes. One preschool class for children 3-4 years and one preschool class for children 4-5 years.
- Ten children, a teacher, and an aide are assigned to each class of 3 year olds. Twelve children, a teacher, and an aide are in each class of 4 year olds.
- Our preschool follows the Fairborn City Schools schedule with a few exceptions.
- Preschool is 9:00am to 11:30 am.
- Teachers follow the Ohio Department of Education Early Learning Content Standards when planning their activities.
- Weekly themes are used to enhance our program and the teachers plan daily activities which include: early literacy (stories, writing, etc), science, math, art, and music.
- Each class has at least 60 minutes of recess on our enclosed playground (weather permitting) or in our basement playroom each day.
- We offer the flexibility of allowing the parents to pick the set weekly schedule which works best for their family.
- Extended care is offered before preschool at no extra charge; for care after preschool there are additional charges.
- Our caring preschool teachers provide a variety of activities and experiences in a small group setting in order to develop an interest and joy in lifelong learning.